Welcome to Multnomah County's Multco Marketplace Supplier Portal where we connect with our potential Suppliers. We have a short initial registration that will allow you to gain access to the Multco Marketplace Supplier Portal where you can:
- view bid and proposal opportunities/Sourcing Events,
- update business information, and
- connect with County staff for activities relating to contracting.
In the initial registration, you will be asked general questions including:
- Business and Remittance Address, phone/fax number, and contact email information
- Basic business information
- List of commodities you supply
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) (Not Required, EIN if available)
- Additional contacts
- COBID (Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity) Certified Firm Status including an upload of current certificate(s).
NOTE: For existing Supplier accounts, if the entity name or address needs to be updated, please upload a current W-9 form.
On behalf of the Multco Marketplace Supplier Management Team, thank you for joining us! We look forward to doing business with you.
If you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and identify yourself as registering in the Multnomah County Supplier Network.